NTS Soluble Humate Granules™
Dark brown, soluble humic acid 2-5 mm granules containing soluble potassium humates.
Nutri-Tech Solutions source humates from leonardite/brown coal which is the best source of humic known in the world. Other products on the market are generally sourced from lignite/peat, which is known to be of poorer quality, and may not achieve the results required in agriculture. Humates are very complex and an analysis of humic acid content is not the governing factor when it comes to performance. Worldwide, NTS Soluble Humate Granules have been proven performers.
This product has 70% minimum potassium humates. The granules are ideally suited for addition with granular fertilisers, but they can also be readily dissolved without the dust factor associated with humate powders. The rapid solubility of these granules facilitates a successful fusion with soluble fertilisers which is particularly important for reducing the lock-up rate of soluble phosphate sources, stabilising urea, chelating and complexing minerals and buffering high sodium and heavy metals.
- Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial fungi (including VAM) are the missing link in many soils.
- Stabilises nitrogen and improves nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).
- Complexes phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with DAP/MAP, etc).
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Increases the permeability of cells to increase nutrient uptake by up to 40 %.
- Contains an auxin-like growth promotant that can enhance cell division and elongation.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- pH buffering capacity to help neutralise the problems associated with pH extremes.
- Features a CEC of 450 which aids in moisture and nutrient retention.
- Promotes better seed germination in a shorter time.
- Has a nature which assists in soil wetting.
- Promotes soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.
Available in 25kg bags.
Reg # B3854
Act 36 of 1947
Click here to see a product label.
Click here for a MSDS.