Soil food for enhanced soil health and fertility, providing optimal crop performance
Sea Brix is formulated by Zylem with the primary objective of maximising photosynthesis – the process that ultimately results in high brix levels of the plant. A high brix level indicates an effective soil management programme that results in healthier, hardier plants that are more resistant to insects and disease.
Any plant stimulated by organically-based nutrients will be more resilient and inclined to have more natural ability to withstand adverse conditions such as drought, hail, wind, waterlogging, cold, heat.
Since Sea Brix° is organic in nature, and the fact that its raw materials benefit microbial life in the soil, all crops – irrespective of region within SA – would benefit from the enhanced soil health that Sea Brix° creates. It should be used throughout the growing cycle, with appropriate additions of inorganic nutrition as may be required for the specific crop cycle. Zylem will advise on crop-specific requirements.
Reap the benefits of enhanced soil health and fertility and boost crop production with Sea Brix
The main ingredients of Sea Brix are:
Click image to enlarge.
- A potent natural growth stimulant which enhances photosynthesis, increases flowering and productivity, and breaks dormancy in plants.
- Assists in increasing the rate of cell division, leading to production of larger roots and buds.
- Enhances enzyme activities when applied to fruit trees during growth periods, resulting in increased brix levels in fruit.
- Created using a cold process which preserves the fats and oils that microbes thrive on.
- Promotes plant growth and is high in nitrogen.
- An indispensable bio-promotant which provides frost resistance, bio-balancing, root promotion, improved flowering and fruit set, and stress resistance.
- Key attributes include minerals, amino acids, natural growth promotants, chelating agents, and complex sugars.
- A natural by-product of the sugar industry.
- Balanced, allowing for excellent buffering of inorganic fertilisers especially nitrogen, phosphate, and potassium which are inherently associated with a high salt index.
Sea Brix° contains a broad range of macro and micro trace elements, plant stimulating hormones, and enzymes. As a plant food, it is an excellent chelator when added to a tank mix with inorganic fertilisers.
It works efficiently in two ways:
- As a microbe food or ‘soil food’. Comprising metabolites that serve as a microbe food source; the microbes are stimulated and/or multiplied, resulting in the many microbe processes, including making nutrients more plant-available.
- As a foliar feed. The already-processed (enzyme-fermented) raw materials are quickly and easily metabolised in the plant for spontaneous and quick effects on stimulating important processes such as photosynthesis.
Click here for the MSDS