NTS Soluble Humate Granules™
Food for your soil that improves soil structure and magnifies nutrient uptake
Derived from leonardite (brown coal), NTS Soluble Humate Granules contain a minimum of 70% potassium humate; are ideal as an additive to granular fertilisers such as urea; and, being highly soluble, are easily dissolved for application via irrigation systems. Humic acid is particularly effective in improving seed germination.
Humic acid promotes the creation of beneficial fungi which are missing in many soils; this creates a crumb structure which increases the permeability of the soil and in so doing, increases nutrient, water and oxygen uptake and retention. It is microbe friendly, improves nitrogen efficiency, reduces phosphate lock-up, and is an excellent source of water soluble carbon, essential to the creation of healthy soils.
All areas, crops and soils can benefit from NTS Soluble Humate Granules, especially those where organic matter level is ≤ 1%. Application should be onto moist soils, either during the rainy season or under irrigation.
Reap the benefits of enhanced soil health and boost organic matter with NTS Soluble Humate Granules
Benefits of NTS Soluble Humate Granules™
- Humic acid is a powerful fungi promotant. Beneficial fungi (including VAM) are the missing link in many soils.
- Stabilises nitrogen and improves nitrogen efficiency (ideal as an additive with urea).
- Complexes phosphate to reduce lock-ups (ideal as an additive with DAP/MAP, etc).
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Increases the permeability of cells to increase nutrient uptake by up to 40 %.
- Contains an auxin-like growth promotant that can enhance cell division and elongation.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- pH buffering capacity to help neutralise the problems associated with pH extremes.
- Features a CEC of 450 which aids in moisture and nutrient retention.
- Promotes better seed germination in a shorter time.
- Has a nature which assists in soil wetting.
- Promotes soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.
Humates are complex, and although an analysis of humic acid content is not necessarily the deciding factor on their efficacy, NTS Soluble Humate Granules are a proven performer worldwide.
NTS Soluble Humate Granules work by promoting the creation of beneficial fungi – which are missing in many soils. These fungi create a crumb structure, optimising soil structure for better water and oxygen uptake and improved root penetration.
By magnifying nutrient absorption by up to 40%, buffering the effects of excessive elements, and reducing phosphate lock-up, NTS Soluble Humate Granules promote better seed germination in a shorter time and improve overall crop yield.
The team at Zylem are on hand to explain applications and precautions associated with NTS Soluble Humate Granules.
Click here to see the product label.
Click here for MSDS.