NanoCal improved calcium uptake benefits
Calcium is a critical secondary nutrient in plants. Calcium for crops is an essential additive to ensure optimal growth and health. As calcium does not relocate within the plant, NanoCal serves as a consistent calcium source for application throughout the growing season.
By applying NanoCal, your crops will benefit from:
- Increased firmness in fruit or flesh
- Better uniformity in maturity
- Increased yield and colouring
- Reduction in calcium deficiency-based physiological disorders, chlorosis, and stunted growth
- Improved shelf life and storability
- Increased plant health and resilience at a cellular level
Calcium in the soil also makes for improved water penetration.